Touched and inspired by the effort our front-line essential service workers are currently putting in to keep Australia safe, the team at When Freddie Met Lilly are asking the community to nominate an Essential Service Hero who they think is deserving to receive the Custom designed Wedding Gown giveaway to the value of $3000.
Designer/owner of When Freddie Met Lilly, Vanessa Hoe says 'This is our way of giving back to those "Essential Service Heroes" and highlighting hope for better times ahead...'
If you would like to give credit to and thank one of the many deserving front-line Essential Service workers who is helping to keep us all safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, please read the following terms and conditions and how to enter instructions below. Entries close by 5pm on 30th April 2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Your hero must be someone directly battling the current pandemic on the front lines, eg., doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals, police, school teachers.
2. Your Essential Service Hero must be an Australian resident.
3. Your Essential Service Hero must be Engaged to be married.
4. Winner will be chosen based on most deserving story.
5. Wedding Gown giveaway is to the value of $3000.
6. This is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other product.
7. Entries close by 5pm on April 30th 2020.
Visit our instagram page (@whenfreddiemetlilly) for details and to enter!
Big thank you to the team at Wedding Guide for writing this beautiful blog. To check out their full article, visit https://www.weddingguide.com.au/wedding-blog/to-essential-service-heroes-with-love .